Salads have becoming much more confusing over the years. We have moved from iceberg and romaine to a variety of weeds, leafs, and greens. Spring mix and mixed greens can be found on even casual restaurant’s menus. Still the components of these mixtures can be a mystery to even the most knowledgeable foodies. Some of […]
Warning: Illegal string offset 'singular_portfolio_taxonomy' in /home/davhdnfk/foodieknowledge.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-functions.php on line 803
Tag Archives | what is in my salad?
- Tipping On To Go Orders October 18, 2010
- Understanding French Sauces (Part One) June 22, 2010
- Fruit Flies July 9, 2010
- Pasta Name Origins June 9, 2010
- Foodie Friday: Beef Made Easy (Part One) April 23, 2010
- Your Restaurant Server Will Not Spit In Your Food October 29, 2013
- Why We Should Not Ban Tipping In Restaurants August 10, 2013
- Why Restaurants Have Bad Nights March 3, 2013
- How To Propose At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Do I Have To Tip At Restaurants? January 21, 2013
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.