In the previous post, I discussed some of the anecdotal reasons I dislike Yelp and other reviews sites. I think they are bad for the restaurant industry and often showcase misleading reviews without a measure of validity. Since my first job in this business I have been told that a satisfied guest will tell a […]
Warning: Illegal string offset 'singular_portfolio_taxonomy' in /home/davhdnfk/foodieknowledge.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-functions.php on line 803
Tag Archives | can you trust yealp?
- Tipping On To Go Orders October 18, 2010
- Understanding French Sauces (Part One) June 22, 2010
- Fruit Flies July 9, 2010
- Pasta Name Origins June 9, 2010
- Foodie Friday: Beef Made Easy (Part One) April 23, 2010
- The Role of Restaurant Suppliers in the Food Industry December 4, 2015
- Essential Tips for Maintaining Kitchen Refrigeration Equipment November 5, 2013
- Your Restaurant Server Will Not Spit In Your Food October 29, 2013
- Why We Should Not Ban Tipping In Restaurants August 10, 2013
- The Power of Propane Tanks in Restaurant Operations July 25, 2013
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.