There are a wide variety of tasty syrups available in stores.Â These can be used in a variety of drinks from Italian sodas to milkshakes.Â There are two problems with most of them.Â The first problem is that they are made with artificial colors and flavors.Â The second problem is that acquiring a variety of […]
Warning: Illegal string offset 'singular_portfolio_taxonomy' in /home/davhdnfk/foodieknowledge.com/wp-content/themes/canvas/includes/theme-functions.php on line 803
Tag Archives | simple syrup.
- Tipping On To Go Orders October 18, 2010
- Understanding French Sauces (Part One) June 22, 2010
- Fruit Flies July 9, 2010
- Pasta Name Origins June 9, 2010
- Foodie Friday: Beef Made Easy (Part One) April 23, 2010
- Your Restaurant Server Will Not Spit In Your Food October 29, 2013
- Why We Should Not Ban Tipping In Restaurants August 10, 2013
- Why Restaurants Have Bad Nights March 3, 2013
- How To Propose At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Do I Have To Tip At Restaurants? January 21, 2013
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.